Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Vegistroke V3 Kit that I installed on my 6.0 truck back in October. Unfortuanate circumstances mean I have to get rid of the truck. I took the kit off and am offering it up for sale. It only had about 5,000 miles on the kit. Not even enough to change out the filter yet! There are a few things that stayed on the truck that you will have to get through BFT. 3 things, 1. Contrua Switch Pack - I didn't want a big hole in my dash when I traded it in, so I kept the switches there. 2. Engine Hose Pack for 6.0. I kept the fuel lines coming from the back of the head installed on my truck and capped it off. I didn't want to fight at getting those bolts back out! 3. Those bolts that hold the fuel line in the back of the heads. They have them in the 6.0 Engine Fittings Pack, but really if they will sell you just those two bolts seperatly, that's all you need.

You can get those things through BFT directly on their shop page. Everything else is here. Yes, it's a 6.0 kit if you didn't figure that out yet. You can get a few things through BFT to make this a 7.3 or 6.4 kit. Contact them to make sure all you would need.

Paid $3,300 for this kit just months ago. Would like $2,200 or best offer. Shipping is extra. There is some weight to this kit, but I can get you a quote. I do have a 60 gallon tank/toolbox combo from RDS as well. That's $650. Let me know if you want that as well. Thanks, send me along any questions.

Brandon

·
Registered
971 Posts
How did you sell it so fast? I want to sell mine also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts