Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I need to know what yall think bout restarting the va strokers chapter last one kinda died off. Let's get at least 6 people together and form a more up to date chapter

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
it never ended so no need to restart it. Just start doing G2G's. When we first started this 2yrs ago we had like 80+ people say they wanted in and then did nothing. There were 2 organized G2Gs then it kinda just fell to they way side. But I'm glad to see it start to come back to life. I tried about a year ago and nothing became of it so hopefully if nothing there will be a handful of organized events. I've been to more PSN meets than on here though. Most those guys are in the NORVA area. But it is nice to see more Hampton roads people.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah most def we had a meet Monday and it was sweet wish we seen bigger numbers and as for a ne chapter look at how many people wanted to get in and no respons. Is that the president and all them aregone now we may just need to get an accurate number so we can do organized events. There's things I see like the vett clubs do drives and all that we could do that stuff but we need decicated members which in the existing chapter we don't have. Ie hell even off we did a Hampton roads chapter and ventured out I want to do organized events and get to know more people with a passion for psds. This is y I feel best maybe a reman chapter one that is active at least.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
All that needs to be done is a vote for new officers. It states in the chapter rules. Just needs to be a majority vote. Then once the new officers are elected you can vote to have a chapter reform and start fresh.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That'd a valid point only thing is how many active members are here to vote lol

·
Registered
250 Posts
i may be able to bring lloyd (diesel freak) back, whos the vice director, hes my friends dad. but other then that i know one other higher power has moved. and the rest i dunno.

i say make a vote for new leaders, to start the member list over and new leaders.
since the guy who controlled the thread with the list and all that is no longer active, better to start new

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah bring it back lol I think we just created a monster

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
The thread is already started in the VA Stroker Chapter

·
Registered
3,176 Posts