Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just wanted to fill everyone in that va strokers is back and under a new chain of command :icon_ford: look foward to working with yall

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Glad to have yall back!

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the help granny

·
Premium Member
22,934 Posts
This is GREAT news!!! Looking forward to seeing y'alls progression. Best of luck to the VA strokers!:thumb:

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man for the replie

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Sounds like this is common occurance with some of the chapters, glad to hear it and we're following suit down here in Texas. Hoping that we make some headway and get things back on track. I'll be watching and taking notes aka lurking.... not in a bad way though.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same thing happened to you

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Same thing happened to you
I'm not sure on all the details with VA, but Texas restrucured at the beginning of the year into sub chapters given the large geographical area and then it went dead. So we held nominations, and then elections to get the Dir. Asst. Dir and Historian positions filled with active members. I'll keep you posted on what happens from here... :eek:hnoes:

·
Super Moderator
19,759 Posts
Hey all just wanted to fill everyone in that va strokers is back and under a new chain of command :icon_ford: look foward to working with yall
May wanna drop into the "Introductions" section - There are new VA joins recently - Might be a good time to get them involved....

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah thats a good idea lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts