Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

VA strokers is back!! VA Strokers By-Laws

8K views 56 replies 16 participants last post by  Mr. Projekt 
#1 ·
Ok all i got with granny this morning to make everything official and here we are we are back in action all the voting and all that to revive this chapter is over and here we here is the into to VA STROKERS.:icon_ford:

Powerstroke.org Chapter Rules

A chapter may be formed by any group of five (5) Powerstroke.org members who have some kind of common geographical connection.

All chapters will have a logo. All logos will include “Powerstroke.org” in their design.

The requirements for being a member of a chapter are the following:

Be a member of Powerstroke.org in good standing.
Display the Chapter Logo on your vehicle.

Chapters will be required to plan and organize one get together per year. Attendance is optional. There will be no minimum requirements on attendance levels.

Chapters will at their onset, and then whenever they feel the need to, elect a Chapter Director, a Chapter Vice Director, and a Chapter Historian. These positions will hold no authority, but those holding them will serve as coordinators for any chapter event. These positions will be open to any chapter member with the exception of Powerstroke.org Staff.

Chapter formation will occur at such time as a group has organized, and presented a list of members and a logo design to the Powerstroke.org staff, and said logo design is approved.

These chapters are a function of Powerstroke.org. As such, they may not function outside of Powerstroke.org CoC. Also, the Powerstroke.org staff reserves the right to make changes at any time to facilitate operation of these chapters.

CHAPTER NAME
Virginia Stokers

CHAPTER LOGO
[/IMG]

CHAPTER OFFICERS
DIRECTOR - Mr.Projekt
VICE DIRECTOR - usnavyad (Shawn)
HISTORIAN - Irfreddy
VICE HISTORIAN - eric.davis
QUEEN -

CHAPTER BY-LAWS
By Laws:
Virginia Chapter Bylaws

I. Primary

Virginia Strokers chapter bylaws may not contradict the local chapter bylaws provided by Powerstroke.org. Bylaws contained herein are in addition to those provided by Powerstroke.org.

II. Membership

Local chapter membership is open to any Ford Powerstroke enthusiast residing in the state of Virginia. Chapter functions may be attended by any Powerstroke.org member, but only Virginia Strokers chapter members may vote on any matters pertaining to the Virginia chapter. Virginia Strokers logo must be located on the vehicle, location is up to the owner. Members must attend at least 25% of the Virginia Strokers events.

II.A. Military

To our members in the armed military forces we realize there maybe several individuals who own PSDs and are from Virginia but are currently on tour and/or stationed overseas. Virginia Strokers will exempt you from membership requirements. All the Virginia Strokers will require is for the individual to attend the next possible event so every member can give their thanks for their service.

III. Chapter Events

All chapter events will be announced on Powerstroke.org, and in the Virginia Strokers chapter section. Any announced Virginia event which draws 25% or more of Virginia chapter members will be considered a qualifying event for maintenance of chapter qualification. Examples of chapter events include, but are not limited to, track meets, camping trips, picnics and wrench meets. Powerstroke.org national events such as the Southern Smoke Show and/or Diesel in the Desert can be considered a chapter event as long as 50% of the Virginia Strokers members are in attendance.

IV. Chapter Decision Making

Any decision made by Virginia Strokers will be handled by Virginia Strokers officers. Officers will first address Powerstroke.org administration. Once administration has approved, officers will turn to members to vote in the form of polls post on Powerstroke.org for all members to view. Any decision must have at least two-thirds vote from Virginia Strokers members before it is confirmed. In the event of a tie or split, another poll will begin in which two-thirds of members must vote in the majority otherwise the matter with be handled by officers and Powerstroke.org administration with the best interest of Virginia Strokers in mind.

V. Sub Chapters

Considering the amount of possible members in the Virginia Strokers, sub-chapters among the Virginia Strokers maybe required. At this point in time, Virginia Strokers does not recognize the requisite of sub chapters. However, when members initiate concern and desire for sub chapters the issue will be addressed and a set of by-laws will be drafted for each sub chapter that will follow the by-laws of the Virginia Chapter and Powerstroke.org.

VI. Removal From Chapter Membership Roles

A member may be removed from chapter membership at any time, at the written request of the member. A member may be involuntarily removed by a two-thirds majority of voting members. A vote for removal will be posted and left open for no less than 14 calendar days. Grounds for removal include consistently rude or obnoxious behavior toward other chapter members, or any actions which bring discredit to the chapter or Powerstroke.org.

VII. Removal from Office

Elected board members may be removed from office by a two-thirds majority of voting members. A vote for removal will be posted and left open for no less than 14 calendar days. Grounds for removal include failure to perform the duties of the office, or any actions which bring discredit to the chapter or Powerstroke.org

VIII. Amendment of these Chapter Bylaws

These chapter bylaws may be amended by a two-thirds majority of voting members. Means of casting and validating votes to be determined.

See less See more
#3 ·
Np i got ya lol u owe me one

#5 ·
Its set up boys

#6 ·
Can I be the queen?

#7 ·
only if you want to lol

#8 ·
All the navy guys and civilians I work around everyday I always tell them about Va strokers

#9 ·
yeah i also got the word out lol

#10 ·
Shawn,

Details on the group, i.e. meetings & stuff like that? I'm retired Navy and work over at the Headquarters Compound (NSA Norfolk). I'm definitely interested in meeting with like-minded people!

#11 ·
Hey guys id like to try and be apart of this. Please keep us informed of possible events, meetings or any thing that we can get together and meet the crew.

#12 ·
2 months ill be back and aranging meetings

#13 ·
Are all The G2G's still gonna be down in the Norfolk area. I'm ex-Navy but geez! what a long ride.

#14 ·
no i will do some in northern or southern va also i have no prob driving as long as there is a turn out

#15 ·
Pretty truck usnavyad first time I've seen it yet I'm still working on saving for a built MTS tranny .... And I have a hernia it's no fun at all

#16 ·
yeah i had a hernia from pulling a tranny out of a truck but it all healed now

#17 ·
DAYUM that truck is PURDY!!!! Liking the rims alot too....

#18 ·
lmao thanks man the wifey loves it also the rims are leaving lift and 20s lol

#19 ·
So I found a guy that can do the decals if you guys are still looking. Just need the design and maybe one of the chair holders can come with and talk to the guy and we might be able to work out a deal he helps us we help him type of thing.

#22 ·
awesome man just keep an eye on the strokers chapter section for post on meets and what not and show up and your basically part of the group

#23 ·
Yeah sorry been very busy we should def do something the weather getting nicer and my truck is fixed

#24 ·
Im interested in joining VA Strokers. Currently in the Navy on Little Creek.

#26 ·
I up for one I'm working at NOB right now so that'd be cool

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.