Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Yea, I just PCS'd here to Fort Lee.
Welcome to VA. I'm up here at Quantico. PCS'd from Yuma, Arizona a year ago. As for the g2g's, a lot of VA guys are on other forums and we haven't had anything for about a year now. The VA Strokers aren't as big as CCR like I'm sure you are used to. But some of us are usually in this thread and we talk about ideas but weather or life will usually get in the way but hey, spring and summer are coming up so I'm sure we will figure something out.
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/virginia-members/579225-lets-have-get-together.html

·
Administrator
22,490 Posts
I'm near ft Lee and we have a great shop called true Diesel on the blvd in colonial heights

If you want info jus pm me

thanks for your service guys

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm near ft Lee and we have a great shop called true Diesel on the blvd in colonial heights

If you want info jus pm me

thanks for your service guys
I just passed your shop today and noticed it. You have quite a selection of diesels out front right now. Looks like business is good. Definitely looks like a great shop. Need any help over there? I would love to learn more about my diesel diesels in general.

·
Administrator
22,490 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thats not my shop, I just take my rig there.
They are great people, its a family run shop.

True Diesel Performance Inc. | Colonial Heights, VA Diesel Truck Repairs

I also take my truck to ORI in mechanicsville, also family owned.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/OFF-ROAD-INNOVATIONS/212465534160

I'd back both shops 2000% and you can name drop any time.

I was cruising the heights today in the silver 06 going to swaders, I probably passed you.
Yea we probably did pass each other. Today was a great day for Swaders I bet. I washed my rig today and enjoyed just cruising around with the windows down. We finally are getting some nice weather and this week its expected to go away.

·
Administrator
22,490 Posts
haha welcome to va!
70 one day and snow the next.

Swaders was fun, and I took the long way home back through Chester... Nothing like a Sunday cruise.

·
Registered
41 Posts
haha welcome to va!
70 one day and snow the next.

Swaders was fun, and I took the long way home back through Chester... Nothing like a Sunday cruise.
That sounds like a good drive. Basically the same thing I did today which is why I was coming up on 460.

Wheres a good place to find some trails out here?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Truck, I havent gotten around to getting an ATV yet.

I am on FB, I checked out the pages, maybe something will come up there.

·
break it. fix it. repeat.
752 Posts
We need to also get cracking on some Va Strokers decals.... haha

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I'll throw a sticker on the ol girl. Is anyone good at making that kinda thing?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
752 Posts
since I'm not local, it's kind of difficult.... but if one of you guys wants to take lead on this.... (I have an EXCELLENT sticker guy in the 757....He's done some work for pretty impressive guys).....Just ad me on Facebook (Caleb Masters... I'm holding a shotgun in my default pic) and I'll get you his contact information.

He's reasonably priced and does top notch work... He also has a creative edge for designing logos and decals....So I'm sure we could get something worked up and that way we can rep the Strokers :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
New to the group but VA local and active on PSA and FB group. I've got a sticker contact in the 540 if anyone has a design...Or I can start seeing what I can put together?

·
752 Posts
hey man, i recently stepped down as chapter director for VA Strokers (due to the Army having me in CO for the next 3 years, and as of right now we have not selected a new director...

no one else has come up with anything so I say go for it... see what you can come up with for a sticker design and post it

41 - 57 of 57 Posts