Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
im very interested in joining. Im from the northern va area. please keep me posted

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
awesome man just keep an eye on the strokers chapter section for post on meets and what not and show up and your basically part of the group

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeah sorry been very busy we should def do something the weather getting nicer and my truck is fixed

·
Registered
22 Posts
Im interested in joining VA Strokers. Currently in the Navy on Little Creek.

·
Diesel Freak
713 Posts
I up for one I'm working at NOB right now so that'd be cool

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
So is this as organizeed as CCR or something? I haven't seen a whole lot coming from this forum as I have with others. If its close enough i would most likely be able to be at a meet or something

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Administrator
22,430 Posts
I think we should get a shop to do an open house or something.

There are a lot of people asking for 6.0 shop recommendations, so if you guys have one you trust ask them if we can crash the place for a day.

There are a lot of Va people going to Rudys event in NC on the 12th

·
break it. fix it. repeat.
752 Posts
I've always had good experience with twisted diesel. They've been good to me, taken GREAT care of all my trucks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Back Bay Diesel also is a good shop owned by a couple of guys. They treated me right! Give me a couple of suggestions and a weekend date Ill see what I can do

·
break it. fix it. repeat.
752 Posts
Yea I tried calling back bay SEVERAL times for both mine and my buddies truck concerning some gauges to be installed.... Left 2-3 messages... I guess my business was not important enough to even get a return phone call *shrug*

But I've seen a few other people happy with Back Bay... So all I can tell you is my personal experience.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
whats an ole boy round chesapeake/west suffolk gotta do to get involved?
Join another forum lol
A buddy of mine up here (Rescuef250) says a lot of the guys in VA especially the northern VA area usually do business on PSN or PSA. It's just a few of us who stay pretty regular on the VA threads on this site. We've talked about get togethers but we haven't made final concrete plans for a while now. Life tends to get in the way...

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Yea man what he said the majority of active members with g2g's are on the other sites. Next thing we are doing is going to Rudy's diesel truck jam march 15 in NC. You should come out its a blast.

·
Administrator
22,430 Posts
Guess I'll check out the other forums...

I plan on being at Rudys, the last one was a wash out... but the beer was cold :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would also like to join the VA strokers. Are there any GTGs coming up?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
21 - 40 of 57 Posts