Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont know if anyone would be interested, but i know Verizon is always sending trucks to an aucton in Pennsylvania. all , and i mean ALL, their old 90's ford bucket trucks are super duty's. mostly 2wd, mostly gas, but i imagine theres some fluke 4wd's and old diesel's to be had (maybe from different area's than mine). i know they send alot of parts trucks missing doors and such.

every once in a while you'll find a diamond from them - about 5 yrs ago they sent a 96 f250 (gas v8) with a western plow to the auction. it spent its entire life as a plow truck for their hanger where they keep a corporate jet in morristown nj. it had 14,000 miles on it.

if anyone is interested i can probably find out what the name of the auction compnay is.. i would think at least the axle's might be of intrest.. maybe a better shot than searching junkyards for months..

·
Registered
1 Posts
was in need

Now that is something which I was searching for a long time. Do PM me the details. I also recently went to some repo trucks for sale / auction site and they had pretty much good deals there. :eek:hnoes: Check out their website. :thumb:

·
Registered
618 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts