Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I just got my MBRP 5" turbo-back exhaust from XDP! Too bad it is for a 6.0. Now, I did go back and triple check everything and it was not their fault. Not sure how I overlooked something like that, but I did. :doh:

So I can return it, but I don't really feel like shelling out more money for shipping. At least not until I am certain that I can not use it. I called MBRP and he told me to return it, saying nothing would line up right. However, while the hangers probably don't line up I think I could make that work. The only other thing I can think of that would be a problem would be the down pipe not fitting. Does anyone know if this is doable?

I would just like to see if this is even an option before I shell out god knows how much more money for shipping this heavy *** container. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
So, I just got my MBRP 5" turbo-back exhaust from XDP! Too bad it is for a 6.0. Now, I did go back and triple check everything and it was not their fault. Not sure how I overlooked something like that, but I did. :doh:

So I can return it, but I don't really feel like shelling out more money for shipping. At least not until I am certain that I can not use it. I called MBRP and he told me to return it, saying nothing would line up right. However, while the hangers probably don't line up I think I could make that work. The only other thing I can think of that would be a problem would be the down pipe not fitting. Does anyone know if this is doable?

I would just like to see if this is even an option before I shell out god knows how much more money for shipping this heavy *** container. Thanks.
Return it ! sorry it wont work

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Annnnd I just realized I put this in the wrong section, damnit. Thanks for the reply though!

Could I get a mod to move this to the 6.4 section, please?

·
AMERICA!
22,936 Posts
I'll move it for ya.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts