Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in used factory lockout hubs that came off my 99? Not sure what they're worth. They work, just not as good as new obviously. Maybe someone can tell me whether or not they're servicable....

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
If they're auto lockers and working, try eBay. I sold mine there for more than the Warns were. :D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If they're auto lockers and working, try eBay. I sold mine there for more than the Warns were. :D
I'm sure they're auto lockouts, but my vac lines never were hooked up since the day I bought it. They were dry rotted so I just plugged them up.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Dang, i could use a set, my driver side would not unlock on me the other day and I had to take it off and apart to get it to unlock. Mine also require a set of plyers to turn them...Lets say im glad my vacumn hoses are still in good shape.
Maybe in a caouple weeks i can afforn them, after my $600 tow bill and $700 clutch my truck/play money is running a bit low...

Are you E99 or Late?

I dont know what there worth either but shoot me a PM if you know what you want for em.

Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
They are serviceable and it's relatively easy to do. I thought both mine were bad but I took them completely apart cleaned them, lubed them with Lucas high heat grease and work like brand new. Before serviced I could not get them to turn to engage. I spent $20 on snap ring pliers and grease and saved $600

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 6 of 6 Posts