·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm pretty juiced!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
so thats where my package went! Would you be so kind as to send it to me? thank you :thumb:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It's a consolation prize to myself for not being able to make it to the SSS meet and greet up in Winston-Salem this weekend. :thumb:

BTW Michael my bad on opening the box up. I'll tape it back up and send it right over to you.... :D

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
It's a consolation prize to myself for not being able to make it to the SSS meet and greet up in Winston-Salem this weekend. :thumb:

BTW Michael my bad on opening the box up. I'll tape it back up and send it right over to you.... :D
Oh ok good thank you for opening it up and checking on it for me I'll be sure to send you a tip for helping make sure I got everything :haha::hehe:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
go ahead and start saving for new rear tires :grd:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looney installed. Time to go let that tranny learn a litle somethin' in time for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Looney installed. Time to go let that tranny learn a litle somethin' in time for the weekend.
Awesome tell us how ya like it I will be ordering mine next week

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome tell us how ya like it I will be ordering mine next week
:yikes: Roll the coal baby!!! I say order it Monday first thing!! I let the 6.0 eat a couple times and then on my ride home from work my MPG computer average was going up. :hehe:

I'm pretty easy on fuel anyhow so it will be interesting to put a couple whole tanks through and actually measure how I do. But I will say for the last 3 days my mpg avg has not moved and then went up .2mpg after the flash even with me playing around and on a short trip at that! That could be a little positive indication. I check my computer against hand calcs and it's been pretty good so we'll see. Either way I'm thrilled with the performance.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
well I have to wait for pay day so I will be ordering it thursday!!!! Hear that Mombenz??? Better get ready!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts