Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got an 08 gate with step and no camera, but it was damaged buy ups from the shipper. They claimed it and sent me another one Great service:) Now i want to sell this one and try and recover some of my cost to paint match the one now on my truck which cost me 700.00:eek:mg: Took this one to a different shop and was quoted a price of 250 to repair and primer. Looking for 400 as is or should i have it repaired and then sell?:dunno: Let me know or call 831-809-2230 Brian. Also would not like to ship if possible would have to take to ups to package$$$$$ Come with all the parts and key took apart to get quote.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
$400 for a damaged tailgate seems a little steep. I bought one off of craigslist for $250 in excellent shape.

·
Registered
517 Posts
^^ What he said, not worth it. Even up in lonely Canada with limited supply I've found them for $250.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought mine for $580.00 shipped from texas originally last January prices must have gone down and avalibity gone up? Will fix and resell later thanks for the info

·
Registered
434 Posts
I'm interested in the inner plastic guard and bar if your looking to sell just those?

PM me if you do....

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I'm going to fix the gate and sell it whole.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts