Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking at recovering my seats. I've got an 03 king ranch with the fancy raw leather and such. Probably going to use a less expensive pleather or vinyl to try and match it, but was hoping there might be a fella out there willing to part with a set of old seat covers.

I've done plenty of upholstery work on my standard sewing machine, and am pretty confident in doing these. But really wanted a trial run before I rip my seats out and accidentally destroy them. Anybody have any up for grabs by chance?

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Checkout Houston upholstery on eBay they do really good work w own replacements I’ll try to find them m post a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
292 Posts
Richmond auto upholstery out of Texas. I have a bunch of there replacement covers for my 04 king ranch, there awesome.

Reactions: Boudah and Hydro

·
Premium Member
5,629 Posts
These guys

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Richmond auto upholstery out of Texas. I have a bunch of there replacement covers for my 04 king ranch, there awesome.

That’s it , I was close. No not really

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you just asking for a frame to practice on?
Pretty much. I'm not interested in buying a brand new cover. I'm wanting to snag someone's old beat up cover and use it as a template. Again, I don't want to tear.mine apart to experiment with.

I've done plenty of upholstery, headliners, motorcycle seats, etc but this is my daily driver, and naturally the driver's seat is the worst

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,629 Posts
Yeah, I think we over reacted and side tracked your post into replacing the cover. I re-read and seen you are interested in patterning a cover that you can sew.

I need a cover for my '06 Lariat, but I can't do without the cover right now.

Hopefully someone will have a seat cover you can use for a pattern -- then we gonna put you to work ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts