Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys im pleased to report. That i did the Cary V and B Code spring swap with the dual shock Bilsteins in the front and back plus the rear sway. All I can is wow.... To be more precise i had a very well known spring shop do the work. But i did go hunting for the springs and spent 2 solid days driving everywher in So Cal to find these. What a pain but worth it!
This is a totally differant handling vehicle. I mean this thing tracks and hugs the corners with a tightness i never ever thought possible with a 9500 pound vehcile. I feel so much better knowing my family is safer on long road trips because i can handle my Ex with amzing control. Its so fun to drive now. The rolling is gone and the rear feels like i have a big magnet just pulling the Ex to the ground. I give this upgrade 5 stars out of 5 stars. Thanks Cary for the phone support.

Just a few caveats. Dont forget to upgrade to the latest version of the front sway bar endlinks that have the bend in them. Also on my 2003 Ex i had this metal plate of sorts that covers the passenger side rear shock. So if you have a 2003 i guess i have this whatever you call on there (plate). And in order to add the rear sway bar. You have to cut and grind that thing off. I brought it to a 4x4 fabricator shop and did that mod with ease.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts