Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got around to getting a few new pics of the truck with the 40's on it... I also FINALLY got my custom RBP tailgate badge from Steve at Billet Badges and got it on the truck... Let me know what you guys think please... Thanks

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
looking great man.

·
I win....
1,327 Posts
That sh!t is slick. Blacked out badges make a nice touch with the black wheels.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
did you design the badge, or did he have it?

·
Registered
737 Posts
his truck above max bumper height

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks alot for the compliments guys...I am happy with how it is turning out so far...Yes those drop tube bumpers I had to have made because I was pulled over 3 times in 2 months for my bumper heights being too tall with my 38s... Max bumper height for MN is 25" and I was at 33" all the way around with my 38s... Long story short with the badge, I ordered the 3 peice RBP set, got them and the tailgate badge did not cover up the 3 factory holes left after removing the F250 badge. So after alot of BS Roland from RBP paid Steve at Billet Badges to make me a new one, so Steve designed this one for me and Roland ok'd it...

·
Registered
896 Posts
So since you have a pre-'08 truck are those '08 fender vent badges actually functional or are they just for looks? Very good looking truck BTW.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The fender badges are just for looks...no holes in the side of my fender for installation...Thanks alot guys..

·
Registered
189 Posts
Awesome looking truck......one of my favorties on the ORG!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts