Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Nitto Terra Grapplers (295 70 18's) New PIAA fogs and ultra white driving lights on a KC Highlighter bar. New dual exhaust with 4" pipes, and some new seat covers. Now I'm happy.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
love those lights! looking good.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Looks sharp- If you don't mind me asking... How much were the tires? I'm looking for some new shoes and I'm considering the Nitto Terra Grapplers in a 285/70R18. Can't find just the right place to buy them for a decent price! That meaning, dollars, and not apendages.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I got 4 Nitto Terra Grapplers in the size 285/65/18 for just under a grand delivered to my door from Discount tire.
I was figuring $1,000-$1,100 for that size of tire in an all terrain. I was actually thinking of maybe bumping back to a 275. My 285 BFG's sure are noisey going down the road, but it may be that brand. I've never had Nitto tires, but I hear good things about them.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Great looking truck. I love the light bar.

·
Premium Member
6,293 Posts
I was figuring $1,000-$1,100 for that size of tire in an all terrain. I was actually thinking of maybe bumping back to a 275. My 285 BFG's sure are noisey going down the road, but it may be that brand. I've never had Nitto tires, but I hear good things about them.
I had Hankook DynaPro tires on the truck before these. Those things rode like it was riding on stones and not tires. Rides ALOT better with the Nittos. They are also made right here in the good ole US of A.
Yeah, I know, the parent company sends the profits overseas, but at least there are Americans building them.

Oh, and on the highway, these are quiet.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks sharp- If you don't mind me asking... How much were the tires? I'm looking for some new shoes and I'm considering the Nitto Terra Grapplers in a 285/70R18. Can't find just the right place to buy them for a decent price! That meaning, dollars, and not apendages.
They were $1270.00 mounted, balanced, and warranteed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts