18,044 Posts
One word...........PERFECT!!!

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Either way, I like the way it looks. Its simple, yet it really grabs you!

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
I agree with Hank. If we use either the turbo or a C it's perfect. Taylor you definetly were the man for the job. To take all our suggestions and turn it into a logo. Two words Love It!!!

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Nah, put it here, and when we get it, I can move both, or the original one along with these two to a poll. Thanks bud!

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Well, if you wanna do that, move em all to a poll. that way we can get this rollin. You da man!!
One vote per person, let the poll go for 1 week. that should be enough.

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
BTW, I am gonna upload the winner to a webhosting service and that way you can add it to your signature on here so you can show your CPA Pride.

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okey dokey...now which logos? the original with aussies and turbos, and these two (one with turbo and one with "C")

im not too fond of the other ones with mitre cut stacks, i think we should leave them out cause not a whole lot of people will vote, and there needs to be only a few

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Thats fine bud, The one with the aussies and these two here on this post. thanks!

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
Love it homie.....

Hey, you refering Stay low to The song "Low" by Flo-Rida?
I love that song, got it bumpin in the truck alot!

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
just to point out something, i dont think gray is the best color.
I love gray and all, but it doesn't stand out well enough. For instance alot of what is on this site is gray, and on white, gray, or light colored trucks, its going to blend in too much i think.

but thats just my opinion. I i think the color needs to be a little darker. so it will stand out a bit better.

ya know?

good job tho. you've got talent for sure

·
Doesn't Even Care
18,044 Posts
I was thinkin silver(grey) for the tinted back windows of our trucks. We can get em printed in any color I guess.

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
I was thinkin silver(grey) for the tinted back windows of our trucks. We can get em printed in any color I guess.
Silver would work, as long as its the bright silver. On your truck it prolly wont matter, and the darker colors. blue, black, and green and so forth. But that light gray i think will blend in too much on the light colored trucks.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts