Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I figured I would update on my trans situation.

Yesterday the police showed up to tell me I had to move my truck out of the street. I guess my nieghbors are sick of it. lol

I got my trans back today, The TC went and caused need for a tear down and cleaning.

Also I just wanted to Thank Larry and Pat at Discountpowerparts.com for being such a big help with get my TC replaced under warrenty, I have the new one already.

I was also the first order to go threw there new site, and I got myself a new high flow trans pan.

But the most exciting news is. I picked myself up a GT38 turbo! What are you guys views on it? and if anyone wants to by my stocker with the WW let me know.

And thanks for everyones help on helping to get my trans up and running

exp. Larry and Patrick at Discountpowerparts.com
and George at Tunner for doing all the work on her.

·
Registered
444 Posts
how much for the stocker?

·
Registered
804 Posts
yeah how much?

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
id say like 300 sense it has the ww, which has only been in for 2 months. plus shipping. I dont have the new one yet, it should take a week to get here. so i am still using the stocker. it may be far fetched, but id trade for some rims.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
early or late 99

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
shes a late 99

would I NEED a new innercooler to run that turbo? or will my stocker be fine for awhile?

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
it should be off my truck by the end of this week.. gives ya some time to save up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts