Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I found a truck that I am really interested in problem is, it has an 8" lift on it, which I dont see fitting in my garage, my 5'2 wife liking climbing in and loading kids into a car seat might be a bit of a struggle. That said how much trouble (and money) is it gonna be to get back to stock. I dont think he has changed any of the gears in the diff, so it should just be suspension, wheels and tires?

·
Registered
50 Posts
This truck wouldnt happen to be an 02 limited white, that you bought for cash on Sunday is it ? Chipped, CA intake 10 banger ?

I'm still mad that i got low balled the day after i negotiated the purchase. If it isnt, dont mind me. LOL!

I would think depending on what the original lift job consisted of and how old/used it is, you might be able to recoup some of the cost by sticking it on fleabay.

You might even be lucky enough to find the guy selling stock parts and just swap him the lifted parts.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I'm sure you'll find someone that would be willing to swap stock stuff for a 8" lift. Possibly find someone close enough too, and you might be able to find someone to do the work for the trade? Not sure about the last part. Throw up the stats so people know if they're dealing with leaf springs, or coils.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.