Yes... Raul did it

·
Registered
198 Posts
i wish i could buy black stacks straight from grand rock, that would be nice

·
Registered
234 Posts
All you need is light wall steel tubing whatever size you want. Any high temp paint will stick to it.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
All you need is light wall steel tubing whatever size you want. Any high temp paint will stick to it.
This true, but I guess there is a burn in period........cuz I painted my bed kit flat black to clean it up and make it look nicer.....and I haven't driven the truck very much since then, but every time I get out or open the window I can still smell the paint when the exhaust gets hot......hope it goes away :(

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
What color you going to paint them?
Semi-flat black, but I left the clamps on the stacks silver cuz they still looked new, it give is a nice break
yes their is a cure period if you used high temp paint... it actually has to be cooked. so you need to run your truck to cure it
Sweet, well I'll be puttin some miles on it this weekend so I'm sure that will do it

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
i wish i could buy black stacks straight from grand rock, that would be nice

Why?? Just to buy one set of stacks?? You would probably end up paying just as much or more that way then you will threw a dealer that has meet the buy-in requirements.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts