Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My AC quit blowing last night. Dropped off at the dealer this morning figured it was something to do with the auto ac module and be under warranty.

Fn rats ate through the harness to the blower motor, $300 to fix it or I can take the time to do myself. I have NO FN time for that so I am out $300.00.

That blows.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
My AC quit blowing last night. Dropped off at the dealer this morning figured it was something to do with the auto ac module and be under warranty.

Fn rats ate through the harness to the blower motor, $300 to fix it or I can take the time to do myself. I have NO FN time for that so I am out $300.00.

That blows.
Well it doesn't blow yet......:hehe: sorry Paul I had to!!!........sorry to hear that man that sucks

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it doesn't blow yet......:hehe: sorry Paul I had to!!!........sorry to hear that man that sucks
Thats it, no food for you Friday.

Thats what happens when you live on an active horse farm.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I know how you feel. I had rats chew through one of the injector wires on my old Mustang. I was able to get a new harness and solder it in myself but it was a pain to get in there. This happened inside a garage.

I gotta tell you.... The SNAP sound the rat trap made later that night made me feel a LOT better :)

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just sucks, that was part of my mod money fund. Looks like guages are pushed back now.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Freakin harness wont be in until Monday.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought you bought the gauges already and we were going to put them in??
Nope, I was just about to buy them and logged off and never completed the order. Then I started looking at motorcycles and that took up the rest of my free time.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
haha i get distracted like that too, sorry to hear about the rats, i would take a 22 and start taking your revenge.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha i get distracted like that too, sorry to hear about the rats, i would take a 22 and start taking your revenge.
Cant, I live within the city limits,

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damnit,

Was just on the phone with Choctaw and saw a squirel jump up under my truck. Walked out, lifted the hood and the little bastard was still under the hood. All kinds of chewed up wires on the Ac side under the hood. Even chewed my remote start wire to the injector.

There has to be a way to stop these little bastards......

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Damnit,

Was just on the phone with Choctaw and saw a squirel jump up under my truck. Walked out, lifted the hood and the little bastard was still under the hood. All kinds of chewed up wires on the Ac side under the hood. Even chewed my remote start wire to the injector.

There has to be a way to stop these little bastards......
Man that sucks..........I wouldn't have the first clue on how to deal with those little runts :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dude its so bad I cant tell where anything goes. I will have to rewire everything the old fashipn way and I hate screwing with wiring.

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
Dude its so bad I cant tell where anything goes. I will have to rewire everything the old fashipn way and I hate screwing with wiring.
I can't quite remember what your car port looked like, but I can sort of.....what if you closed it in so you don't have to work about your truck or the lil lady's :dunno:

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Get one of those little squirrel traps and set it under your truck where they go in. You can eat them later and offset some of the costs of the wiring harness :thumb:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Sorry bout your luck, that sucks!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts