Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I had to pull modified because I had a NON OEM turbo, but still was below the 2.5" limitation. But this guy can run in the stock class :tard:

Have you ever seen an OBS smoke like that even with a clogged filter, the I/C boot blown off, sucking in Carbon dioxide???

The answer is no. I got shafted being sent up to pull with the 600+ hp cummins.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
that is some bs! that truck might have 450hp! compared to a wimpy stock 215hp

·
Registered
447 Posts
You're right on the smoke part. He's rolling the coal. What kind of restrictions do they have for non-OEM parts before you have to go to the modified class?

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Marty,

Nice pull, but I don't understand if the limit was 2.5' and you were under it why did they bump you to mod. ? Was it just because the turbo wasn't OEM? It seems they need to follow one rule or the other!!
But you did good man, I can't afford to pull with mine, can't pay the repair bill right now if something snaps!! LOL!!!

NCH

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah... it sucks.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hey man I had no idea you went to the Buck last night. I thought your truck looked familiar when you hooked up. You got screwed over. Everyone could tell your truck just didnt have as much as the other jacked up modifides.(No offense)

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Just some AT's.

It didn't help that I went right after the guy that got the longest pull in the modified class lol.

Even though I didn't belong in that class I still pulled further then some of the trucks.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I think so, just his all terrains. The thing is if you put any modified turbo on they're most likely gonna make you run modified. But compared to the other trucks he did very well.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Modified can't race, only street @ the buck :(

·
Registered
70 Posts
I warned him they were aholes when it comes to this.If you swap turbos non oem or what ever,even if its a turbo from a newer truck and its ball bearing and your truck did not come with that one you pull mod.Thats fine Marty we will sneak a Dmax up there is a few weeks and hurt there feelings.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts