Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still nothing really disappointed right now.. I guesss keep running it with the engine light on.

Do you happen to be a part of the 6.7 Facebook group? If so go on there and get in contact with Thomas Tysiak. He works for tyrant and seems to be very quick about replying and helping out their customers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Third. Cale is a stand up guy with amazing tunes. Wish I went with his tunes over GH initially

New to the site, coming over from TDS... Can anyone confirm if Cale is still available to provide tunes?

I am in the process of laying out what I'd like to get in order to complete an off-road only delete. A little hesitant to pull the trigger but I've been reading that tons of guys enjoy the results.

Thinking of going with:

SCT X4 with tunes from Tyrant Diesel
5" AFE SS Exhaust
MBRP SS Quiet Tone Muffler
S&B Intake
EGR Block Off Plates

Any suggestions or if someone can PM me with the best way to get a hold of Cale @ TD... Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Any luck getting a hold of Cale at Tyrant?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah he emailed me back. Quick responses and GREAT TUNES...

I asked him to modify one and he had that done in about a day. Very excellent experience.

Tyrant Tunes will be highly recommend from me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just got my tune update yesterday. Sorry I didn't respond sooner forgot my password on here. So far so good on the tunes. What tunes is everyone finding to get the best mpg? What about at 80mpg mpg?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Just got my tune update yesterday. Sorry I didn't respond sooner forgot my password on here. So far so good on the tunes. What tunes is everyone finding to get the best mpg? What about at 80mpg mpg?
You'll never get great MPG at 80 MPH.

Best mpg comes at 60-65 mph.

Anything over that and it starts to drop exponentially

·
Registered
415 Posts
I know I am reviving an old post. I purchased a set of Tyrant tunes, and holy cow were they on point! crisp shifts and power was off the charts. got them in about 24 hours! no CEL nothing, so if your on the fence about Tyrant, jump off and dive feet first! I know alligator performance sells them!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I know I am reviving an old post. I purchased a set of Tyrant tunes, and holy cow were they on point! crisp shifts and power was off the charts. got them in about 24 hours! no CEL nothing, so if your on the fence about Tyrant, jump off and dive in feet first! I know alligator performance sells them!

Are you running the stock air box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
Nope. A no limit stage 2

·
Registered
335 Posts
I didn't know you could dive feet first.....j/k. That was my question. What intake are you running? I love my Tyrant tunes, but I have to live with the CEL light all the time, due to the NL intake.

21 - 40 of 126 Posts