Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting my truck to stock. I'm asking $1200 for these wheels AND tires!!!!!! I have one brand new in the box and the other 4 are still on the truck, but i have stock wheels to put the truck on. Call / Text 214-404-3222 for immediate response.

Wheels - Quantity (5) - American Racing Polished Mojave - 20x10, 8x170 - Excellent Condition
Tires - Super Swamper Radials - 37x12.50x20 - One tire is STILL BRAND NEW. Two of them are in good shape, one will need replaced soon as its on the bars, but did just pass inspection.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would you be willing to ship to Oregon? If not the whole set, wheels only?
Shipping to oregon would not be cheap, but i would do it if you pay shipping charges. Which I would estimate 150 to ship 5 wheels (not tires) there. I could get an estimate pretty easily since one is still new in the box, then multiply that x5.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I've shipped wheels that size before, Fedex Ground is cheapest, but it would probably be pushing $200, probably not worth it, just wish I could find those new still.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I'll think about it. I would prefer 17s or 18s, but having a hard time finding them in -25mm offset.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would've been 500 for five 37" tires... its all sold now.

All i have left is the lift, the axles and the driveshaft, but im' going to see if that will work at stock height.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts