Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I need some input. I'm getting the sct tuner, so I need a set of guages. I already have the piller pod. But heres my dilima. I had an edge tuner that I have removed. So I have the Edge piller pod installed. I like the idea of getting the edge gauges has anybody ever used these? What about other all in one monitors.

Second question. Exhaust I will be getting this also. Any suggestions? Single or duel? Anybody have any vidieo of what they have? I like the idea and look of duals. Not really concerned on price.

Heres what I have 2005 f-350 king ranch dually. Stock K&n filter sct tuner.

thanks

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I'd ditch that k&n first thing first. :nod:

·
Premium Member
20,352 Posts
well... you could do the edge insight... its a great lil unit that would work perfectly for what you want and with the SCT... here is our X3 with costume tunes and edge insight combo: SCT X3 Custom Innovative Diesel Tuning/ Insight Combo

as far as the exhaust goes i would go with one of our budget kits like this: Stealth 4 & 5" Budget Kit

let me know if you have any questions bud

-Raul

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I like the Insight. I think it's a little cooler than the pillar mount gauges. All in all it's a great product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.