Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two like new Eclipse AVN6620's in great shape, each unit comes with MAP DVD MDV-79D, Power, VSS/PARKING/REVERSE harness and GPS Antenna. Installation, User and Navigation guide included in PDF format. Both units have a tiny scuff on the screen but you can only see it when the unit is turned off, when the screen is on you cant see it, Ill have pics in a couple days when I can get around to it but you wont be disappointed with either unit-
these units are upgradeable to bluetooth and ipod controls with an eclipse unit

$425 shipped, these will sell soon at this price! (per unit)

couple pics-

here are two pics of the other unit, the small mark is towards the bottom right, kinda around where my hand is on the reflection

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Bump he is a good guy to deal with until he starts sending the naked pictures of himself lol just kidding but all the stuff he sells is what he says it is

·
Banned
239 Posts
Hmm... wonder how this would fit in the dash of my 05...

·
Banned
239 Posts
Got any pictures of it installed? I'd rather get an Eclipse than the Alpine W900, but the lack of time alignment is what may stop me.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
My avn6610 is amazing in my truck not one complaint

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Would this fit in an 03 dash?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
both units are sold! and yes it would have fit in an 03 with very minor trimming

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Yep Just trim a little around the dash bezel it will fit right in mine looks great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts