1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Truck sounds Badass

·
Registered
49 Posts
Where did you install your MAF sensor. What are you running for injectors 240's or bigger? Are you planning on running high boost? She is going to be a beast when you get it done. Good Luck

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the MAF is going in the 90* elbow I just dont have it on there. Injectors are 285cc. It will be pretty high, hoping for 70+ but not really sure.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
thats crazy i just watched both of those vids on youtube like 5 min ago. im subscribed to you and was checking out what was new. and bam its on the org :hehe:

·
Registered
49 Posts
The 90 bend between the turbo's or the boost elbow? I'm thinking it must be the bend between the turbo's but just want to be sure. I want to throw a set of twins on my truck. I'm just starting to order the parts for the Aux systems. I'm planning on going with the ones Innovative is selling. I'm pretty sure they are by industrial injection. But I'm not going to make near the power this thing is. I wouldn't be surprised if you hit 1100-1200rwhp at 70psi. I'm looking forward to some dyno runs when you get it done.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a rubber 90 for the big turbo, The MAF will be between the air filter and the large turbo. our MAFs arnt for use under boost so you cant put it after a turbo.

the ones on innovative's site are industrial injections correct. but the people I have heard of that run them are not happy with fitment and oil leaks.

Im shooting for 10s. That will put me over 1000rwhp. Eric did 10.6 with these injectors and smaller turbos.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
build list:
R&R rods from River City Diesel
Chrome moly push rods from GOGO diesel
Comp springs with shims from GOGO diesel
285cc 150% nozzle Innovative Diesel injectors
s366 74/.83 high pressure
s483 96/1.32 low pressure
mishumoto intercooler till it blows
flex-a-light e fans
2 stages of gas

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I have to ask...Did you have your work light attached to your battery? :thumb:

Sounds, looks, and (I bet) will perform awesome!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
nice. Let us know how the moon is this time of year when you launch into space.

·
back in the saddle
9,476 Posts
If you have time I'd like to see more pics of the down pipe plumbing. All the compounds I've seen in person were on 03-04 trucks where they took the exhaust right through the passenger side wheel well. Doesn't work on the 05 and up trucks with the coil springs and you've obviously got that figured out well from what I see in the video. Just wondering how you plumbed it and how it all fit, whether or not you had to move anything out of the way, etc...

BTW... Nice work... :thumb:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Very nice work. keep up the good work and updates.

now its time i grow a money tree so i put twins on my truck...

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you have time I'd like to see more pics of the down pipe plumbing. All the compounds I've seen in person were on 03-04 trucks where they took the exhaust right through the passenger side wheel well. Doesn't work on the 05 and up trucks with the coil springs and you've obviously got that figured out well from what I see in the video. Just wondering how you plumbed it and how it all fit, whether or not you had to move anything out of the way, etc...

BTW... Nice work... :thumb:
I just did the same. It sticks down a little low and don't know if it will work if I take the coil spacer out. I may have to work on it some. i don't have it tied in to the rest of the exhaust yet but that is on the agenda for today. :thumb:

here is a picture of it

·
Registered
106 Posts
looks pretty sick! Excited to see the outcome and numbers. Your running electric fan? Do you think they will hold up as most posts I have seen say that they won't flow enough to keep the truck cool?

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks pretty sick! Excited to see the outcome and numbers. Your running electric fan? Do you think they will hold up as most posts I have seen say that they won't flow enough to keep the truck cool?
it will be enough for a race truck, not a truck that will tow in 100+ degree heat.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts