Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Powerstrokers,

I've recently installed the Hadley Bully System train horns on my truck (model #H00961EA). I wanted to know what size of a tank that I would need to run another set of the same horns (4 horns total).

Or would it just be much easier to purchase the full kit again and wire them to blow at the same time?

I love the sound, but I think 4 horns together would be better! Also, does anyone know the PSI output this system has? Thanks again ya'll:thumb:

Sergio

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
At least a two gallon tanks it will give you some increased staying power.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At least a two gallon tanks it will give you some increased staying power.
Sounds good to me! I plan on purchasing a bigger tank since I've started using these on the road:thumb: I just gotta see how to connect the current set of horns to the new set that I will order...Is there a tee of some sort I would need to allow air to run to both horns? There is 2 outputs on my tank; maybe that is another way to do it? Thanks for your help:icon_ford:

Sergio

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
You can find everything you need at www.airbagit.com the sell tee's connectors air line tanks etc.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
what kits are you guys using? I want one but iv yet to find a good product for a low amount of $$

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
got a vid yet?
Not yet, but I will get one up soon:thumb:

what kits are you guys using? I want one but iv yet to find a good product for a low amount of $$
I'm running the Hadley Bully System (Model #H00961EA)...great system!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Fellow Powerstrokers,

I've recently installed the Hadley Bully System train horns on my truck (model #H00961EA). I wanted to know what size of a tank that I would need to run another set of the same horns (4 horns total).

Or would it just be much easier to purchase the full kit again and wire them to blow at the same time?

I love the sound, but I think 4 horns together would be better! Also, does anyone know the PSI output this system has? Thanks again ya'll:thumb:

Sergio
I'm currently searching for the right compressor and components to build a system capable of 150psig and 100% duty cycle that isn't made in China. I think i found one made by thomas and the next thing will be finding the best train horn. Found a real train horn but it is an air sucker and the horn alone is 1400 dollars! You could just use the system you already have an add another tank plumb parrellel to the first tank for extra air capacity. Of course your compressor will have to run twice as long to fill two tanks so if its duty cycle allows this that would be the best way to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts