Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a reasonable mechanic or shop in the twin cities area. but everywhere close will be considered!! if you know of one or happen to be one share ur experience or contact info on here! thanks

dustin
maple lake, mn 55358

edit: my truck is a 04 f350 sc lb 4x4 wit 35" tires- need an 8ft garage door lol

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
looking for a reasonable mechanic or shop in the twin cities area. but everywhere close will be considered!! if you know of one or happen to be one share ur experience or contact info on here! thanks

dustin
maple lake, mn 55358

edit: my truck is a 04 f350 sc lb 4x4 wit 35" tires- need an 8ft garage door lol
Boyer Ford in Savage MN ask for Rob N.

Welcome to the site Dustin. my family has a lake home on Maple lake:thumb:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice lol my parents live on the north side of big maple.

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
Thats where our cabin is:thumb:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man u gotta be on desoto ave or devitt ave then?? or are u over on 58th and 59th st? haha thats crazy that ur so close

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
man u gotta be on desoto ave or devitt ave then?? or are u over on 58th and 59th st? haha thats crazy that ur so close
I dont get up there but a couple times a year anymore. My aunt and uncle own it. I cant think of the street name of the top of my head.

But you take a right past Kraemers go out past the airport and take the first right and go around the bend

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup thats 58th. well thats cool man, and thanks for the advice on gettin my truck fixed up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts