Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just recieved my tw ship in the mail 5 min ago but there was no directions with it, can someone give me detailed directions in installing this on a 01 psd? i installed the ts on my 96 but thats a little different than this setup.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
i just recieved my tw ship in the mail 5 min ago but there was no directions with it, can someone give me detailed directions in installing this on a 01 psd? i installed the ts on my 96 but thats a little different than this setup.
Here's a video on how to install it. Its Marty(Maintain), thats doing it. He's installing a DP Tuner Chip in the video, but the instructions our the same no matter what chip you have.

Diesel Movies - I install a DPTuner F5 chip in my buddies truck. Positions were Stock hi idle 60tow 80econo 120 race 140smoke.

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the directions were spot on, it only took 1/2 hr to install but when i drove it the check engine light comes on on three of the settings. i scanned it for codes and came up with internal control mod KAM error and inj control pressure higher or lower than desired. the truck wasnt runin very good either it was stumbling and missing real bad. there was no paperwork with the chip so i am not sure what position is what. i am gonna try to get a hold of tony and hopefully figure this all out.

·
Premium Member
20,358 Posts
well the directions were spot on, it only took 1/2 hr to install but when i drove it the check engine light comes on on three of the settings. i scanned it for codes and came up with internal control mod KAM error and inj control pressure higher or lower than desired. the truck wasnt runin very good either it was stumbling and missing real bad. there was no paperwork with the chip so i am not sure what position is what. i am gonna try to get a hold of tony and hopefully figure this all out.
98% of the time its the chip not making good enough contact... take it out and make sure your contacts are clean enough

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
Yours will be there tomorrow. Sorry for the delay!

·
Registered
511 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts