Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i bought a TW tuned chip a while back and run it and it worked very well. However i have decided to return to stock due to the problems i have had lately. none of them have been chip related but i cant afford to keep spending this kind of money.

i am asking 350 for the chip with 6 tunes on it. it is for a 2002 model F250. i just recently had a new computer put in and i dont think the tunes match my truck anymore. if anyone is interested i have a paypal account but not really sure how that works. If anyone could explain it to me i would consider knocking some off on the price. I just need to get rid of the chip and put a little money back for hard times as have been lately.

Dwayne Kallam

oh and before the new computer... the tunes were daily,economy, light tow, street high idle, and smoke

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
What kind of probs w/ the truck?

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
578 Posts
what pcm was it tuned for?

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was tuned for one of the many versions of the 2002 pcm. ford told me their were like 15 different kinds that year. i had some computer problems and injector problems but the computer problems were not related to the chip. I talked to raul and he reminded me that the reburns were free which i had completely forgot about. Instead of the 150 dollars i thought it would cost, so im just going to keep it and send it back to tony . sorry guys

·
Registered
523 Posts
I am glad you found out about that! The free re-burns are one of the major selling points for TW chips, second to his tunes of course.:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts