Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, we were wishing this was going to be the first "Sooner Powerstrokers" G2G in chapter history, but fell short by a few members..oh well plenty of beer and BS'ng going on.....here are the pics..

and kents truck..

Bboomer and spouse (Tammy)

Mr & Mrs Vegistroke (Clay and Monica)

rdc or Russ (spouse was out of town)

Chris AKA; Bundymon

the Director and Historian (Tracy and I)

and the spouses that were in attendance, Monica (left, Clays wife/Tracy my wife and Tammy Darrell's/Bboomer wife)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
more Tuttle pics,
Clays new shop, man that was huge...

Mr Vegistroke himself

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pics...

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lunch and more beer and such...

·
Registered
230 Posts
:dunno: You forgot to post my pic. did the camera break?:doh:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:dunno: You forgot to post my pic. did the camera break?:doh:
sorry Kent, i think i forgot Clays dad as well (Darrell). i thought i got them all here are three more pics...

here is Kent taking a call on the grass.

here is Darrell, clays dad...he does the WVO also...

here is Clay and Monica and Chris on the far left.

thanks to Clay and Monica for having us down...:thumb:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I wanted to say thank you to Clay and Monica for having everyone out to there place. I had a wonderful time meeting new peeps and of course having a few beers and Monica drinks wish we could have stayed longer but we had a little bit of a drive and had to pick up our son who did not attend with us.
Can't wait till next g2g!!!!

I hope everyone likes the pictures!!!:)

Tracy

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Looks like a good time guys!! You could of invited stump with all that Natty around!!! :hehe:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Looks Like y'all had a great time. Congrats on your weekend.
Sooner/LSP are going to have to have a joint G2G sometime.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Sooner/LSP are going to have to have a joint G2G sometime.
Dam skippy there!

We had a good time, it was a long day and Darrell brought a keg of his home brewed beer....Blind Pig is what he called it and man it was tasty but it had a bite to it the next day :doh: We finaly closed down shop at 1:00 am...me and Bundymon - and my neighbor who drives the chevy - stayed out in the shop drinking and BSin for a long time. Mark, my nieghbor is now looking for a PSD to buy used...lol...he wants to "be in the club" LMAO!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm glad everyone had a great time. I did too. We will definitely have to plan something with the LSP group. That would be a blast!!! It was so good to finally meet more of the Oklahoma SP members. Thanks for coming out.

·
Registered
206 Posts
it looked like you all had a good time. I was laying on a beach in Mexico:thumb: on my honeymoon thinking about you all, NOT!! j/k I will try and make one of the future gtg.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
ah man, thanks for the thought clay. my new job has me a lil mixed up
Actually i keep Natty around full time now days...after building this shop, i can't afford Bud Light anymore...:lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Tuttle G2G

I had a GREAT time. Little too much sun and fun, hope everyone is still talking to me.
Tammy and I want to give a great big thanks to Clay and Monica for being the fine hosts they were.
It was really nice to meet all who attended and hopefully we can do it again soon with all those who could not attend present.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Well Clay and Mrs. Clay weren't as nice when I rolled them out of bed, but they woke up fast and then super nice. I sure met a lot of good people all very friendly. To bad the only names I can remember is Clay and Russ. Sorry somtin' mon , Tammy maybe Mrs.Clay I gave up on that one. A lot of people named Buddy:rofl:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts