Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am on a trip and my turn signals have quit working!!! So here is the rundown please help...
The signals don't light up when I on cluster or on outside rt or left when turned on with normal switch. When turned on hazzard they show up on cluster ,out side and all work normal like nothing is wrong. Every thing else works fine cluster lights break light ect.... if this is a fuse then please include location thanks to all

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
there is a recall out now for turn signals... have Ford check your vin to see if your truck is one

·
Suck, Squish, Bang, Blow!
6,471 Posts
there is a recall out now for turn signals... have Ford check your vin to see if your truck is one
^^^^Yep, that's it. Go get it warrantied.^^^^

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so when did this recall happen??? I was at the dealer in jan would they have know about it then or is it a as need type thing? thanks

·
6,471 Posts
About a month ago... So it wasn't in effect when you went to the dealer in January.

·
6,471 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the info I will contact a dealer..... but now that I am home I had time to check every fuse and found a blown one which was the problem. I am still going to contact the dealer as this recall may have something to do with it???? also check my new post as I do have another problem now??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts