Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
37psi, the stock turbo might last a day or two. 13's 14's?? stock turbo? no. high 14's is closer. 103mph on an onramp doesn't really mean anything, other than it was probably a long on ramp.

what is your entire list of mods that you know of?

·
Registered
738 Posts
if your cruising down the interstate at 25psi, something doesnt sound right. I can cruise at 75mph under 10psi of boost. Does the check engine light come on at all? 13.9x is what 450hp trucks are running. I can guarantee without a turbo and injectors, you're not at that level.

·
Registered
738 Posts
asking the cummins forum technical questions about powerstrokes, thats funny. If they're saying 37psi on a stock turbo is normal, please don't take any more advice from them. Ford didn't change anything in the middle of the production year of 2000 other than the radiator and the rods. May not be what we're used to? A lot of people here have 2000's, ain't a special year or anything, it's what I have. You're saying it doesn't defuel at all.....at 25psi, when the check engine light comes on, it is defueling. Unless you have an overboost annihilator of some sort, its defueling. why would you waste money on a banks product? Cummins guys tell you to get that too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.