Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for emissions intact tunes that I can upgrade when my truck needs parts repaired/ removed. looking At Proven and CTT. Does GDP offer off road still if I decide to race truck? Or keep on the farm? What are folks recommendations? Tyrant was also an option. Planning on SCT or EZ-Lynk options.

thx

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sorry to say but you most likely won't get a response on this. Most people are going hush hush on this since all the crackdowns. Most people won't be sharing on a public forum.

Good luck in your search.

Reactions: MD 6.7

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to say but you most likely won't get a response on this. Most people are going hush hush on this since all the crackdowns. Most people won't be sharing on a public forum.

Good luck in your search.
Thx. Yeah. I realized that! I ordered some good emissions intact tuning! Kinda stupid how it’s illegal to have a vehicle that you drag race or off road w/ on weekends. And still use during the work week! And tuning it is nearly impossible! They assume we are all rich and can have a $60k toy parked on a trailer and not need or even want to swap back and forth! Not everyone does things that are nefarious! 3 letter agencies control the world! If it wasn’t for Obummer and them crushing many of the good used cars perhaps we wouldn’t have been forced to buy newer versions! 🤔 Sad really when u think about it!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yes it is sad but for the most part if you are wanting some good power I'm not so sure that the power is still available even before parts fall off. Haven't looked into it much since I have to use mine to make a living so don't intend to turn it up and actually don't intend on deleting at the moment. It just seems that the deleting and more power go hand in hand and I wonder what kind of big HP is there with emission intact?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts