Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all, I have been searching and reading and searching and reading, but I am slightly confused...

Let me start off on what I would like and then end with a couple questions...

What I would like is some sort of digital display like the SCT Livewire or the Edge doohicky etc. that has a custom mount instead of the three ISSPRO guages. But I want the TW 6 Pos tunes...

Can TW tune a SCT or EDGE allowing me to have the different tunes...or do I get both and thats what "stacking" is?

I have yet to call them as I am trying to get some info under my belt first.

Thanks for any help...oh and if anyone is using an SCT or EDGE etc and has TW tunes, can you tell me what you like or dislike about the display you are using?

And thanks to mcflan for pointing it out...I have an 2002 F-350 Crew Cab Dually 4x4 auto...on 4.11's, mbrp 4 inch, AIS, stock everything else...

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
First of all, what kind of truck do you have? TW is specifically for a 7.3, is that what you have?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh crap, I knew I was forgetting something...editing right now..sorry

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Alright, well, I don't know too many guys on here that stack tuners simply because there is no need to and the fact that TW/SCT program through your OBDII. The Edge system hooks up to your PCM and is "designed" to be stackable...I'm no 7.3 expert, but I wouldn't recommend stacking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts