Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Spartan puts the tune on the website, its under My tunes and files right? You just have to keep checking to see if its there? Waiting on the 310 is worse than waiting on the tuner was.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I heard they MIGHT be waiting in the tunes and files sometime this afternoon, but I'm not totally getting my hopes up...I'm probably just going to stay awake until I have the tune, haha.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Waiting on the 310 tune makes me feel like a little kid waiting for christmas day again :hehe:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
All processed pre-orders will be uploaded and/or emailed out tonight- we will be closed tomorrow. I guess I should learn to look at the damn calendar before I announce a release date on a holiday again:hehe:

This will apply to standard 310 tunes and the ones being sent out for the new trans modules. To anyone installing a new TCM tomorrow- PLEASE read the instructions very carefully before installing.

For anything urgent of a technical nature, just shoot us an email tomorrow as myself and Mick will still be checking in periodically.

Matt

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
All processed pre-orders will be uploaded and/or emailed out tonight- we will be closed tomorrow. I guess I should learn to look at the damn calendar before I announce a release date on a holiday again:hehe:

This will apply to standard 310 tunes and the ones being sent out for the new trans modules. To anyone installing a new TCM tomorrow- PLEASE read the instructions very carefully before installing.

For anything urgent of a technical nature, just shoot us an email tomorrow as myself and Mick will still be checking in periodically.

Matt
Its understandable that you didn't think about the date. You guys have been swamped here the last few weeks. Great job to Matt and the rest of the Spartan crew. This 310 tune and TCM is a hell of a product combination :thumb:

·
Registered
529 Posts

Matt
Ohhh freakin sweet.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Time to go have fun

·
Registered
529 Posts
Mines loading in the truck right now, then off to drive. Damn night time.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Got mine this morn. going for a test drive!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Power is awsome, wot shifting is a little funky, still learning I guess (mine is a job 2 so I'm trying it without the TCM for now) 1-3 shifts are better than the 275. Great job Spartan:thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
It will take a good many WOT runs to get it to learn. Just keep hammering it from a stop every chance you get

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yeah, that is what I'm finding, the more times I hammer on it, the better the shifting kits.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, that is what I'm finding, the more times I hammer on it, the better the shifting kits.
Did you get the TCM also?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Nope, I want to, but 700 bucks is a little much for me to swing at the moment. Did you?

·
Premium Member
8,819 Posts
Nope, I want to, but 700 bucks is a little much for me to swing at the moment. Did you?
It would be a hassle for you anyway. You would have to switch it depending on whether you wanted to run Spartan or SCT.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No. Mine's a Job2 so I'm trying it without it for while.

·
Registered
529 Posts
It would be a hassle for you anyway. You would have to switch it depending on whether you wanted to run Spartan or SCT.
Matt posted elsewhere that it could be switched out in 5-10 minutes.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts