Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought to dealer on the 6th when they had correct part in to do this TSB, then they tell me the part had no "tow tag" so they can't install it. They go to order another one, Ford is saying 3 weeks to get another one. I asked for them to put the original part back in and they already shipped the core back. so looks like im SOL. Any suggestions to getting the dealer to FLAG this car for priority part?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it done, didn’t change a thing .....still rough shifting between 2nd and 3rd during light acceleration

·
BBBRRRRRTTTTT
6,770 Posts
do you have the 6sp or 10 spd?

my 6R has a lazy 2-3 when its cold for the first 1 or 2 shifts if i am barely on the throttle.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m a 2020 , 10 speed. Mine is opposite, smooth when cold between 2/3rd but then shifts hard once warmed up under a light acceleration but smooth under moderate acceleration

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well finally got TSB accomplished changing the Main Body Control Valve, didn't change a thing and as a matter of fact got another Powertrain Fault within one week/800 miles. Went straight to the dealer and they pulled up another code. see attached work order. 85k dollar POS IMO

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Same wavelength, just expressed similar thought to FORD. Told them I want the exact same F350 without the unreliability.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Got another power train fault , same code P07F6.... now they are just clearing code(first time they did a relearn). Ford says they will have new software in early March - keep checking back till then drive it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And another powertrain fault again today, no feedback from dealer yet... 5 faults so far in 4 months 🤦

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep asked them to get me another one , they saiid no .so I’ve called some people to represent me. Love the truck, hate going to dealer with same issue

1 - 15 of 15 Posts