Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have the Edge Juice w/ Att. on my pickup and am not very impressed with it...guess I should have done more research before I bought one. I am now interested in putting in a TS 6 position chip. Can I plug this into my pickup and still have my attitude monitor and leave the juice hooked up? Will it work with the edge set on stock? How much have you guys paid for the TS chip?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Yur better off to not get the TS chip.

Get a custom tuned chip from either Tony Wildman, or DP Tuner, and you'll be 100% satisfied.:thumb::thumb: There the best out there for the 7.3

And i believe you can run the Edge on stock and just use the monitor, but i'm not 100% sure on that. Someone should chime in and say for sure.

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
As far as I know you should be able to use it as gauges and yes DP-Tuner or Tony Wildman (Total Diesel Performance) there the best in the busi. for the 7.3

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How much are the dp or the tony wildman custom tuned chips? Where do I go to find these?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
How much are the dp or the tony wildman custom tuned chips? Where do I go to find these?
Prices all depend on how many settings you get.

[email protected] automotive, a vendor here on the site, sells the Tony Wildman chips, here's the chips on his site. Stealth Automotive. Tony Wildman Chip

Here is Tony's company's site(total diesel performance) if you want to look directly at it. http://www.totaldieselperformance.com/

And here is Dp Tuner's site

Dp Tuner

They are both awesome chips. The real difference in them is that if you are planning on adding more mods on your truck in the future, Tony will reburn your chip for free when you get those mods. (i.e. injectors, turbo, Big Oil, etc. etc.)

Hope that helps:thumb:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts