Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a thread for ya'll to post up your pics/vids from the TS Outlaw event this weekend. I'll start things off with a few. Much more to come later, kind of short on time this morning.

Dave & I

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,092 Posts
Thanks for sharing Kurt! Hey you both are advertising for the wrong site:hehe:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
Nice pics! I hate that I missed it!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
def. have to look into this next year!!

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It'll be a while before I get it uploaded here, but I have a dead sexy picture of ABOBB in his pink polo shirt from tonight at the pulling track.....:hehe:

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
LOL...

I know it's coming, and..... I DON'T CARE!!!

Real men wear pink because they can!!!

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
LOL...

I know it's coming, and..... I DON'T CARE!!!

Real men wear pink because they can!!!
:hehe: Well you can say that Aaron but you will never catch me wearing pink:thumb: can you say :supergay:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
awesome pics I think I am going to have to make sure I am there next year looks like a good time

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
ooo it was a great time... wished more people from Powerstroke.org would have went:thumb:

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
We are waiting on pics!!!!!!! Don't keep us hanging!!!!!

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I was there....just not "there". I had other arrangements on the other side of town. I did get to see plenty of nice trucks running around town while we were at the ball park

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
yeah sorry we didn't hook up Joe.... it was a all nighter at the pulls....:doh:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
It's all good man. There will be other times. I hate missing everything. My daughter was even a little disappointed that we couldn't go to some of it. I took her hotel cruising this morning before our warm ups (6:30a.m.) to see some of the trucks.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
:hehe: Well you can say that Aaron but you will never catch me wearing pink:thumb: can you say :supergay:
Say what you want.... My take on it is this. Any man who is truly secure... can wear any color he wants.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Such a great time guys...just wished my stroke could have made it...i was with Farmertom in his 05 Superduty.

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Say what you want.... My take on it is this. Any man who is truly secure... can wear any color he wants.
You sure about that Aaron? Ok, so you do pull it off...

Its all good man. It was a pleasure to meet you, and thanks for showing us around! My daughter loved the t-shirt I got from Eric so thanks for the hook up!!!

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
vid's are uploading but will take forever... so here's a few pics to get it rolling again...

·
Premium Member
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
and a couple of vids...

that's all for now, but I have more vid's to come...

1 - 20 of 73 Posts