Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a programmer and exhaust for my 01 7.3L, I was checking out the ts chip or bully dog, anybody give me some input on any of these?

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
You should get a Tony Wildman chip Its like a TS chip but better especially with the 7.3's he also does free reburns incase u change something on your truck you just pay for shipping... I would recommon gagues first though... Go here www.stealth-automotive.com and talk to Raul. He can give you all the info needed about the TW Chip...

·
Registered
366 Posts
T Wildman chip for sure.........

www.totaldieselperformance.com

Has mine running like a rocket, probably pullin the camper way too fast - but it sure is fun!

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,861 Posts
Yeah I agree with all. Bully Dog is just a box tune and you can get much better custom tunes for the $$$$

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Dp Tuner! :thumb:

·
Registered
360 Posts
DP Tuner with the Gauge switch FTMFW!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
:burnout T Wildman's NTWITA setting............ :burnout :Shocked:

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm looking for a programmer and exhaust for my 01 7.3L, I was checking out the ts chip or bully dog, anybody give me some input on any of these?
Add a signature of what you have. Then put a location in too. There is a forum for every state so you can look up local people. I am sure you will find someone nearby you can talk to, meet and see what they have.

x7 for Tony Wildman

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
^Now thats what i'm talkin about???^

is that right?

sorry :tard:

:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts