Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that a lot of the 7.3 owners went whith the TS chip. I checked out their sight and saw the Instigator for the 6.0. It claims up to 135Hp with a tranny program and is the only module that uses all three ECM connections. They didn't really have any more info than that on their sight so I'm not too sure what it can do. Is anyone out there using this and if so what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Call em up!

Give them a call!! I called them and talked them about the 6 position chip that I bought and they were very helpful. Oh by the way....if you live close enough, just go there and have them do the install if you decide to buy their product....the eye candy is worth it! ha ha....just click the top of their webpage where it says "our models" yeah....the cute lil blonde was working there the saturday that I took mine in....she looks even better in person! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
it works great. the truck flys with that chip in it. i have one in my 2004 6.0 and the truck is veryt fast and runs great.. although with the 130 you need to have guages or you will blow up the tranny. the 100hp ts runs great with no chip have fun!!
:)

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Welocme to Powerstroke.org fordman!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts