Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 7.3 excursion and i want to get a basic chip for it and i found a ts chip for under $300 its on ebay and its from the ts people has anyone ordered this before or any options on me getting it. It looks like a really good deal and everyone says there good chips.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
TS is maybe one of the better liked generic chips.
Then later on you can get custom tunes on it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thouroughbred diesel has them on sale for $200 shipped right now

·
Registered
797 Posts
I have a 2000 7.3 excursion and i want to get a basic chip for it and i found a ts chip for under $300 its on ebay and its from the ts people has anyone ordered this before or any options on me getting it. It looks like a really good deal and everyone says there good chips.
For $300 you can go with php and get custom tunes I believe. Seems like a better option to me.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
36 Posts
ok so my ts chip is junk cause it makes mt truck shift when it not suppossed to , & lock up the torque contv before its supp to??? should I send it back? I know what custom tunes r not new to this just wanted something to get by with till I do my mods, then custom tunes ..

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
ok so my ts chip is junk cause it makes mt truck shift when it not suppossed to , & lock up the torque contv before its supp to??? should I send it back? I know what custom tunes r not new to this just wanted something to get by with till I do my mods, then custom tunes ..
A chip will do that. You only get so much out of generic tunes. Custom tunes will change those things too.
It's working right, just not to your preferences.

I made my Samsung SGH-I997 send this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts