Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay i got a couple of questions.

This is what i am looking at, i am getting a ts chip that is not working right now and i am going to see if it can be reburned and work again through Tony Wildman. Hopefully that is the only problem with it.

For the positions I am looking at:

1 Tow
2 Heavy Tow
3 Sled Pull
4 Economy
5 Daily
6 Street Race or Extreme

Any input on the options?

What are everyones personal preferences between Street Race and Extreme? I was leaning towards extreme since it will be my only race tune, just looking for thoughts on that.

The last is for Raul. I want to get this done through you, but when i was looking on your site you dont have all the tunes that i found on totaldieselperformance.com can you get the others?

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
okay i got a couple of questions.

This is what i am looking at, i am getting a ts chip that is not working right now When you say not working, because it was a different truck? Or something happened to the chip itself?and i am going to see if it can be reburned and work again through Tony Wildman. Hopefully that is the only problem with it.I hope so too.

For the positions I am looking at:

1 Tow
2 Heavy Tow
3 Sled Pull
4 Economy
5 Daily
6 Street Race or Extreme

Any input on the options?

What are everyones personal preferences between Street Race and Extreme? I was leaning towards extreme since it will be my only race tune, just looking for thoughts on that.

The last is for Raul. I want to get this done through you, but when i was looking on your site you dont have all the tunes that i found on totaldieselperformance.com can you get the others?Yes he can, no worries!

Just let him know what you want via email, it won't be a problem otherwise.

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think something happened to the chip itself. i am trying to get a few more details on it. it is an item on ebay, you know how vague those can be. and it said tht he talked with TS performance and they think it just needed to be reburned. so it sounded like a good opportunity for me since i wanted TW anyways.

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
i think something happened to the chip itself. i am trying to get a few more details on it. it is an item on ebay, you know how vague those can be. and it said tht he talked with TS performance and they think it just needed to be reburned. so it sounded like a good opportunity for me since i wanted TW anyways.
Well, thats taking a chance for sure, hopes it real cheap.

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
I JUST GOT TONYS TUNES PUT ON MY CHIP AND LET ME TELL YOU

GET THEM BAD BOYS THEY ARE GREAT

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so does the year of the truck the chip was originally for matter if i am getting the chipped reburned?

·
Addicted to Diesel
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well some cheapskate waited til the last mnute to outbid me so i guess it wasnt meant to be. oh well, maybe it wouldnt work at all, i will just hope for that. i mean no one had bid on the thing for three days. geez that is the one thing i hate about ebay.

·
Premium Member
3,578 Posts
Go ahead and drop the $300 or so on a chip from TW with his tunes and customer service already on it. I bet you won’t be sorry. I plan to get mine reburned by him in the next week or so, wish I had known about him before I bought mine in the first place.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Your probably better of not winning that auction. Like Tony said, your taking a big chance that the chip will actually be good. Do it right the first time and Get it all from Tony Wildman. I was at the Powerstroke.org meet/BBQ/dyno spring event last weekend and all the trucks that had his chip did some great numbers on the dyno and plenty of burnouts on the Texas roadsways,,,,,,You will not regret it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Here is the website. The phone # is listed on there.

www.totaldieselperformance.com

Give Tony a call but I believe it is around $150 for a reburn, but don't quote me on that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts