Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a TS chip burner that I have never used. The software hasn't ever been installed. It was $300 when I bought it about 3 months ago.

I'd like to get $250 plus shipping for it.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. How does $250 shipped sound?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Can i get a deal for being in OBSA with ya? haha, i'm interested, but why didn't you every use it?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can i get a deal for being in OBSA with ya? haha, i'm interested, but why didn't you every use it?
How does $240 shipped sound?

I had to send my chip back to TS to get it reformatted because of the PHP tunes on it. It was easier just to send it to a tuner that could do that themselves.

·
Registered
474 Posts
hmm..the TS chip i have has PHP tunes on it now i think...so i pry have to mail it in anyways then? can you only use it for a single set of tunes or can you mix and match?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm..the TS chip i have has PHP tunes on it now i think...so i pry have to mail it in anyways then? can you only use it for a single set of tunes or can you mix and match?
You can mix and match. If you have a couple tunes on your chip that you want to replace you can choose those tunes to write over as long as you have the tune file from someone else.

Not all PHP chips have the lock on them. I'm not sure why mine did.

·
Registered
474 Posts
well i hate to spend more money, but I will take it, it'll make my TS chip like my DP F6.. so that'll be good...send me your info please sir

1 - 7 of 7 Posts