Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ts chip out of my 02 excursion woked great. i have to get another one because i swapped in a 6 speed manual. asking 175.00 for the chip. i can be reached at 724-472-2460

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is it a TW chip? You say "TS Chip"....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is a ts performance 6 position chip. it can have tw tunes burned onto it

·
Registered
94 Posts
What is the part number, I am very interested but want to check with TS before buying it. The last used chip I bought smoked my PCm after I installed it. I dont want that to happen again.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
You guys need to becarefull buying from a new seller. Might want to get a MOD to be a miediator.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
shu873 and MrJohnWayne are both MODs on here. Send them a PM and request buying help. Someone else said(which i think is a good idea) that the seller should send it to the MOD and once he gets it and makes sure its good, then he tells the buyer to send the money. Then the MOD sends it to the buyer. Its a bag of **** that we have to resort to these tactics, but take it from me, I got screwed over 2 times last month for a grand total of 600 bucks. So request a mod to aid in the buy. Happy hunting gentleman and remember play it safe when buying from a new seller. Sorry to you Mudwieser, but im sure you understand.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
I can mediate the sale if you want.

·
WILD PHIL
581 Posts
And theres always Clay.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Waiting on response from seller huh???:dunno:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
the part number is 1180401. it has stock,50,75,100,140,and high idle on it now. sorry it took a while to get back to you i was at work.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks, let me look into it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
the part number is 1180401. it has stock,50,75,100,140,and high idle on it now. sorry it took a while to get back to you i was at work.
Thanks, let me look into it.

Sorry to show interest and then *****-out, Just took my bloodhound to the vet Saturday for an unexpected visit.... 400$$$ later, there goes this months truck money...LOL:sorrysign:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looked up that part number on the TS site.
It says blank Powerstroke chip.
I am trying to find out if it will work in my F250.
Looks like it may need a reburn.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
This is a good deal if you are looking to get the chip reburnt.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Waiting to mediate a sale if you need.... :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Mud, i have been contacted by bbboomer to mediate this sale.
Heres how it works:
you send me the chip, once i have it I will notify the buyer to send the money.
Once you recieve the money, you notify me and i'll send the chip on to bbboomer.
If for any reason you don't recieve the money, i simply send the chip back to you and we add buyers name to list of members to not deal with.
Likewise if i don't recieve the chip from you, the buyer hasn't lost any money and your name get added to a list.
I trust no one here has any ill intentions but it does happen so a mediator protects you both.
Let me know when to start looking for it in the mail. :thumb:

·
Registered
512 Posts
The chip must be tuned for your trucks pcm code.
Mark

1 - 20 of 20 Posts