Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to drop down from my 350 to a 250. I want manual and don't care if it is 4x4 or not. EC or CC no regular cabs and I definitely want a long bed. I gues what I want is my truck minus 2 wheels. I have thought about swapping the bed and doing a repaint. But, it seems such a waste.

Anyway, I've got 175k on her and other than the usual irritations she does everything expected. Mods are in the sig and I was wanting $6500 or trade. I'll be putting new AC on her next Wed.

This is the only pic I have. Maybe when we have out G2G later this month, I can get some of the guys to take some more. For the right trade I might throw in a few more vehicles or something.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, the interior is grey leather and showing wear in the drivers seat with some splits and such. The passenger seat could be restitched without much trouble.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somebody is going to just come along here and snatch this thing up and all of y'all lookers are going to be left wishing. I've got to go catching now. Some call it fishing until you get really good and then it is catching. See y'all on Tuesday.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dropped in on a lot in town because I saw one similar to mine. It is a '95 CC auto with 109k miles on it. cloth interior, fiberglass running boards, and a slider fifth hitch with flow through tailgate. The truck looked bone stock otherwise and had the bullet hole (?) style wheels with ford caps. Overall it looked like a clean truck.

He said they wanted $8900 or $7900 cash. If you are interested call Prestige Auto in Senatobia MS.

400 E Main St
Senatobia, MS 38668-2216
(662) 562-8844

I have no affiliation with them and will be out of town after today until Tuesday so contacting me regarding this truck would be a waste of time. I just wanted to put it on here because you seldom see a clean, solid OBS like that and I thought someone might be interested. I'm sure he would trade.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got back in and that truck was gone. I don't know if he pulled it and sent it to auction or sold it. Mine is still around though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you sell it, take a look at "'94 F250 XLT 7.3L PSD, Long Bed, X'td Cab" posted by BN536.

It may be the right replacement. $$ can be discussed.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ran up on a 97 cc 4x4 f350 with a blown motor yesterday on Memphis Craigslist that looked pretty clean for $1800 if anyone was interested.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This one is still available for sale or trade. I've still got some old pics I can send new ones are out because my phone went belly up over the weekend and the new one won't connect for some reason.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I looked at an '03 F250 CC auto FX4 on Sunday. 303k miles and may have issues. I'm still waiting for them to decide on a price. When they let me know, I'll let you guys know. It does have the 7.3l.

I don't think I want it, but you never know. I'm sure the insurance would be a good bit higher than on mine.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They say they have decided not to sell it. By that they mean directly. I am sure they will sell to some third party reseller and then the mileage will mysteriously decrease and viola an extra 10k in sales value.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FYI - Just got a recall on the brake light switch and had it fixed this morning. If you have a similar truck watch your mailbox or call your dealer. According to the letter it could have caused a fire.

BTW - Still up for trade or sale.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Truck is gone now. The guy that got it may show up on here later. He is into the mini-trucking thing and they want a hauler for their show trailer. Good luck to them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts