Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been trying to get a 4” turbo back for my 7.3 for awhile now but I can’t find a company that will ship one to California (aka commiefornia). Anyone know of a company or website that will ship an exhaust system to California??

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Check with XDP or Stage 3 Motorsports. Also if you are a vet both may have a discount program.
BTL

·
Super Moderator
19,744 Posts
Know anyone in a neighboring state? Nevada, Oregon, Arizona? Plan on "Visiting" soon? 😀

I ordered my MBRP 4" Turbo back several years ago and didn't have a problem, BUT....things have changed since then. I'm in NorCal.

·
Vendor
13,052 Posts
I’ve been trying to get a 4” turbo back for my 7.3 for awhile now but I can’t find a company that will ship one to California (aka commiefornia). Anyone know of a company or website that will ship an exhaust system to California??
Pretty sure I have a supplier that paid for the C.A.R.B product license (extortion money) to sell them in Cali. I know Diamondeye did not.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I had to send mine to a buddy in AZ and he mailed it to me. I could not find a way around it the only place I didn’t check was eBay there is some gray area buying through them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts