Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Six Truths of Life

1. You cannot touch all your top teeth with your tongue.

2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.

3. And discover that the first truth is a lie and feel superior because they can do it.

4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.

5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.

6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Well being whipped isnt always a bad thing? :lol: Its all good i've got to get some stuff for the new house today. Its about done.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well if you have one tooth and internet i suggest selling your pc and getting some bubba teeth or go to a dentist

·
Registered
379 Posts
start throwing pennies in a jar from now till your first wedding aniversary every time you have sex. and i bet you dont empty it the whole time your married. trust me on this one my grand father told me that didnt believe me but i founf out the hard way.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
This was on here about a month ago lol.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I'll be able to do enough of that on friday! :)

·
Tennessee Powerstrokes
2,830 Posts
Don't mean to be a hijacker, but I will follow suit with a couple..................

If you are going to dance You gotta pay the fiddler - The imortal words of a State Trooper about 30 Years ago. It cost me $186. I have had many more chances to pony up over the years as well

Son when you get married she will be able to take it out the back door faster in a tea spoon than you can throw it in the front door with a corn scoop - Words of wisdom from my pop just before we got hitched. I never mentioned this little nugget to the better half. Don't really know why. :hehe:

There are tons more "truth of life" facts out there and rolling around in my small brain too.:nod::nod:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts