Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering doing mods now to my 2006 6.0. Like everyone else the mpg crunch is on. I use to get 15 around town, now I get 10-11 after the dealer flashed my truck when I had a tranny shift issue. Before I do anything, I want to get the Edge EGT probe installed. I am already running the Edge Insight monitor and before any tunes, I would really like to have the probe installed. So far, I can't find anyone to do it or trust. Anyone know of a good reliable shop that could do this work? I asked to dealer to do it and they refused.

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
You might contact Scott AKA Scuffy828. He has a shop in that area and he might know a thing or two about these trucks... :hehe: Just kidding. I have to smack talk to Scott every once in a while!

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
+1 for Scott

·
Registered
1 Posts
you could call XXX exstreme diesel performance he's got a shop in yadkin county between east bend and yadkinville. works mostly on dodges but he works on a lil of everything diesel and gas. really good guy on the straight up and up. keeps a bunch of stuff instock, used and new. ask to speak with Tracy or Grant 336-467-7113.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
TRUCKS UNLIMITED

he is a Master Tech on the Powerstrokes and has his own shop call Scott and be lucky ur so close b/c alot of ppl drive from far away to get work done there

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree with everyone about Scott. A #1 guy. I contacted him after the first post and he already has me fixed up. Big thanks to you guys hooking me up to him. :agree: :thankyou2:

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
+1 for Scott

Addy one more for Scott!!
It was worth my drive from VA

OK SCOTT>>>>>>$25.00 MORE YOU OWE ME :hehe::hehe:
JK

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
You better not let me catch anyone abusing Scott!!! That is MY job!! LOL

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Addy one more for Scott!!
It was worth my drive from VA

OK SCOTT>>>>>>$25.00 MORE YOU OWE ME :hehe::hehe:
JK
WAIT!! we get referral coupons???!! Man, I have told everyone how good Scott is. I am up to a New turbo by now probably!!

Seriously, Scott is awesome, knows his stuff. Trust us on that!!

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Oh God, I have to get up there to see that!!! Hey Jon, you met my oil leaker yet? hahahaa

·
Premium Member
8,515 Posts
I think Scott fired you. Didnt you get the memo? Sorry. :hehe:
No I believe that was you who didn't get the memo!!! :hehe:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Wear your boots. Its gonna be messy! LOL

·
Rice Hunter
4,036 Posts
YOU MADE THAT CALL YET???????????????????????

3 3 6 - 7 6 4 - 5 6 5 7

1 - 20 of 36 Posts