Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one recommend a trusted mechanic in Columbia, SC. I have a fuel leak that needs repaired. Can't work on it at my apt. complex.

thanks,

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Dunno about in Columbia

Heres a bump

Scott @ Trucks Unlimited is where many people do business but he is up in Winston Salem

Someone will probably drop you a line to someone closer though

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not exactly sure. Noticed the fuel smell night before last. Drove it to work today and could smell it again. Looked at it was leaking down the back of the motor, or should I say pouring down.

·
Retired Coastie
701 Posts
I had a breakdown while visiting our son in Columbia last month. I had the tow driver take me to the AAA shop on Lake Murray Blvd. They took great care of my truck. I'd recommend them. Their # is (803) 678-4000

·
Retired Coastie
701 Posts
My fuel pump quit. We were leaving the next day for Florida for a cruise, so I left it with them for the week. They had it fixed on Monday and put in back in the shop every night so it wouldn't be sitting out on their lot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try Tom or anybody at Three Man Auto, 803-748-0932, they use to work for ford and decided to open their own shop, they fixed my 97 fast and cheap

·
Registered
42 Posts
I would definitley recommend 3 Man Auto on Rosewood. They've done great work on my 6.0 and 6.4, and after 6 places they were the only shop that could find out my starting issues with my 6.0.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I like the guys at 3 Man Auto also. I took my son's '03 there for an oil leak, they are very familiar with the 7.3. Always good to have a trusted place to go, it can take years to find one. They're on Rosewood drive.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts